Friday, May 23, 2014

Hi everybody!

I know is a little late but is as they say better late that never, didn't?

Ok let's start! This time I'm going to tell you about a place I like to eat out. Actually I don't have any place in specific for to be honest. I can eat in any place that it have something that I like and is clean.

Recently I've been going to many local fast food but I'm bored of them. I have to admit I miss some home cooking although I don't really like it.

Well, come back to the theme I don't have any place in specific, but if I have to chose something there is a place of the plaza of Puente Alto called "Karina" where sell food, fast food, ice cream and more. Is not like the best place to go for eat but is okey. What I like from there is the milkshake from there is really good. I love it!

But is a long time ago that I not go. And now seems they closed, I don't know why.

Talking about food. I want to go some restaurant of Japanese foor or Italian or whatever other country. I really want to try taste different food!

That is all. See you!

1 comment: