Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I would like to learn?

Hello everybody!

This time I going to talk you about something that I want to learn. Well, there are a lot of thing that I would like to learn, so let’s start!

I always want to learn to play some instrument and I tried to do it… but I fail. When I was young I tried to learn to play the keyboards but I left it, I don’t remember why. Later, I tried to learn to play violin, but at that time I had to much thing to do so I forget that I had a violin and my motivation is gone and finally in the 2012 I tried to play guitar and what happened? … yeah, I left it again.

But you know… I really want to try learn how to play that instrument above all the violin and keyboard again.

Now talking about the future, I really would like to learn to play the bass, because I love this instrument although in the majority of the song pass unnoticed and is one of the reasons because I love bass solo.

Also, I want to learn some language like Japanese, Russian, German, French and Icelandic… well there are more language that I want learn. To be realistic is so difficult who I can do it, because they are so hard to learn and I don’t have much time, but is not impossible, didn’t?


I think that is all. See you!

2 comments:

  1. The violin is amazingly beautiful. You should try again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Japanese, Russian, German, French and Icelandic" that's really a lot of languages jajaja

    ReplyDelete