Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hello everybody!

Well, how you have to know this is the last post on the blog. So I’m going to talk about my experience writing a blog for the English class. I never use a blog before so this was a new experience for me. Long time ago I wanted to write a blog but I never do it because I didn’t know it what topic they could have.

I know that my writing skills aren’t very good but in this time I tried to do the best for developed it. And I think that this blog was a good idea although I have to admitted that write in English is difficult and the hour when we writing not help so much because is too late and my brain doesn’t work very well before  the sun is gone. But the blog was an interesting experience.

In the future I would like include… Well I don’t know the future is uncertain but continue writing in the blog is not a bad idea. In the future I would like to write about more things like some topics that we like it, books, films, music, art, etc. We can talk to a lot of things >w<

… Said and think in this how the last post is a little sad, didn’t?


See you!


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about to choose the topics.
    And sometimes it difficult to write in english. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete