Wednesday, June 11, 2014

3 Rs

Hello everybody!

Well, a new week a new post!

This time I going to talk about something that I think is important the 3Rs, they are Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. To be honest I don’t know much about the 3Rs I only know basic think like all, thing that the schools teach you in some moment. And the more that I know is about recycle because is the more famous, all people know about recycle although they didn’t do it.

Long time ago I started to Recycle and separate the trash, like the plastic thing in one part, the paper in other things like that, but with the time I forgotten it so since then I never do it again. I would like do it again because I think is very important take care about our planet is the only place when we can live so we can’t lose it and the 3Rs is  one of the manners to do it!

We had to take conscience.


That is all! Bye bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment