Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello everybody!

This time I am going to talk about my career psychology.

I have to be honest I don’t know why I am here. When I finished the school I really don’t know what study but I have to study something! I can’t lose time taking a free time. There are a lot of things that I want to do but for that I need money. So between all career I chose Psychology because I thing that is interesting although I like literature too.

I don’t know much about it, but for the moment my favourite subject are Philosophy and Psychobiology. The first because is very very interesting I always love the Philosophy although all philosopher have mania for speaking difficult, what happen to them? As soon as Psychobiology is entertaining the teacher makes it so. I like when he draw for explain.

Well psychologists are very important for society although for the general of people they are crazy but are no true. Look the problems of people and group in different areas their conducts, help them. I think is very important for this discipline is be aware of what is happening today because this affect directly to the person with the psychologist work, also be ethic because you are working whit person you can’t do whatever you want and finally have vocation in all jobs or career you need vocation if you want to be happy whit that and in this point I wonder what I am doing here? This is what I want for me? I don’ know how to answer.


That’s all for the moment! See you!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, is very common don`t know what to study, maybe when the subjects and the time run, you will know if this choice was the best one. I agree with you in to be happy in own activity. =)
    regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that take one year of the life for clarify the ideas about the future of your life is a bad choise, because I think is really important that you know the reason for you chose this career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The history of many fellow xD I agree with Ana, is important to clarify your ideas for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also spent somethin like.... And the teacher of psycobiology, Beltrami, is a great! jaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the teacher of psychobiology too jaja, he is very funny and makes the class very interesting

    ReplyDelete