Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hi again!

This time I have to talk about my favourite piece of Technology, so I choose two. The first is a computer, because is very useful and  you can find everything in it when you have internet but without internet still be useful.

The second piece of technology that I choose is a Tablet, because is like a computer but a difference of it or notebook or netbook is very easy can take anywhere. And like a computer is very useful. Yes, I really like computers.

I have a notebook from 4 years . I love it for the reasons that I said before.  Now, it is not working very good so  I only used when is really necessary (it is the only thing that i can do my works or things like that).

I have a Tablet too. It was a gift from my mother and my aunt in the last christmas. Is really useful for the university for the lot of text we have to read. And is like a computer I can do the same thing.

If I lose one of this thing I would get mad, because I have all in this thing. It would be the end of the world. Ok, It was a exaggeration.


Although I said this I prefer  the old thing like a book and not a book in a Tablet.

1 comment:

  1. The tablets are so comfortable, you can go almost anywhere with one of them ;)

    ReplyDelete