Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Hi everybody!!!

This time I want to talk about my favorite photo. Well, I really like taking pictures in general but I can’t said that  I have one favorite because I don’t remember , but if I have to choose one I could said it was a photo  that I took  in the 2012.

That day I had to go to the school very early.  When  I leave my house in the morning  the sun still hidden. In the way I saw the sky this was a little dark but the sun rice up behind  the mountains. The ray of sunligth ligth up the clouds that it had close. They looked like Candy floss with those colors. I mean the clouds had a pink, sky blue and yellow colors at the same time! It was so beautiful. And this part of the sky it was like a portal to the other dimension  or like the doors of the heaven was open or something like that. So I took my cell pone and I took the picture.


I really liked that photo, but I can’t show you, unfortunately, the photo was in my  cell phone that someone stole last week.

1 comment:

  1. I think I can picture your photo in my mind.
    Sorry about your phone :(

    ReplyDelete