Wednesday, April 2, 2014

In the last summer (January, 2014) I went to Coquimbo for the second time  with my mom and her partner. I stayed there for two weeks, it was funny but sometimes it was very boring.

I didn’t do anything special. I did the thing that I usually do in my house so I don’t have to much to said about this.

I didn’t  go to many diferent places, but the place that I visited was the Cross of Milleniun, the hourseshoe a beach, the public square, Vicuña, the museum of Gabriela Mistral and Totoralillo too.

I don’t really like swiming in the sea or go to the beach or something like that but the beach of Totoralillo was the exception it was a really beautiful place with  white sand and turquese water. I fell in love with this place.

Vicuña was the place where Gabriela Mistral born, is a pretty place there wasn’t  to many people but the ambience of this is was so calmed and peaceful, I really liked it.

Another place i want to talk about is the cross of milenium. I am a not religius person but it was so peaceful. I liked it specially stay in the summit, the  high places are awesome! 

The thing  I enjoyed the most  was the atmosphere and the view of the Coquimbo.





3 comments: