Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Ambitions

Hi everybody!


Today I going to talk about my ambitions. To be honest I have a lot of them , so I don’t know how to start… Ok, let’s go.

One of my ambition is Travel aroud the wold, yes I know is something common but this is really that I want from the bottom of my heart. Visit places like Iceland, Norway, Japan, France, Belgium, etc. All countrys posible would make me so happy. The motive is a Little silly for others people and so personal to me so I can’t say so much. I like they all culture. And this is why I want t olear a lot of diferent language.

My second ambition is be a writer. The kind of writer that his book persist in the time, not something is forget after at time. Yeah… is so difficult for someone like me, but is that I want and I going to figth for it!  My motive is I really love book, I think is so wonderful  how a person can create a new wold only with words. I love it.

Ther are more thing that I want do but for this time thats all.

bye!

2 comments:

  1. Travelling is wonderful! And I think all countries have beautiful things to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your dream really is write a book, go for it! you only need inspiration c:

    ReplyDelete